These requirements define the mutual expectations between Advertisers and Macomb Now Magazine.
- Mission. Macomb Now Magazine celebrates the life and vitality of the people of Macomb County, as well as their commitment to family and contributions to the community. It is an advocate for business, good government, economic development and the legendary can-do culture of everyone who is proud to call Macomb home.
- Publishing Dates. Macomb Now Magazine is a quarterly magazine. Publication dates for 2013 are November 19, 2012; February 25, 2013, May 27, 2013 and August 26, 2013.
- Advertising Close Date. Advertising closing dates are approximately one month prior to publication date. 2013 Ad Rate Sheet.
- Insertion Order Confirmation. Insertion Order and Advertising Contract must be received by the Advertising Sales Manager on or before the Ad Insertion Deadline specified on the 2013 Rate Sheet
- Reserving Preferred Position Option. Advertisers should call 1+855-622-6621 to reserve cover and preferred positions for full page/spread space as early as possible. As available, reservations will be acknowledged and held for 5 days, but are not confirmed until Order is received and confirmed.
- Preferred Position Rights. Advertiser contracting full page or spread page with a Preferred Position Option including cover pages, may extend its preferred position in the future issue of the Magazine beyond its existing Contract with a new confirmed Order at least 90 days prior to the publishing date of the future issue. When a preferred position becomes available, the Advertiser with the next most valuable preferred space is allowed 48 hours to upgrade to the available space. Should this Advertiser decline, the available space will be similarly offered in turn to the Advertiser with the next, lesser-valued preferred space. The preferred position spaces in declining value are: 1) Back cover. 2) Inside front cover. 3) Inside back cover. 4) Page 1. 5) Centerfold. 6) Adjacent to featured article. 7) Other spaces that may be designated by the Magazine as preferred positions.
- Cancellations: Cancellations not accepted after the Advertising Close Date.
- Brokering or Sharing Advertising Space. Advertiser may not broker or otherwise share its space with others without the written approval of the Magazine.
- Advertising Materials. Advertiser must provide “camera ready” ad materials as specified below.
- Design Services. Macomb Now Magazine can recommend professional graphic design services to create, change or resize advertising materials for the Magazine at an hourly rate. Refer to the Advertising Sales Manager for recommendations.
- Waiver of liability. Advertiser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Macomb Now Magazine, LLC, its employees, contributors and suppliers from any third party claims including but not limited to misrepresentation, liable or slander or violation of copyright, trademarks, or licensing of intellectual property in the content of its advertising materials including any related legal costs.
- Ad Content Acceptance. The Magazine reserves the right to disallow advertising content which in the opinion of the Editor or Publisher is not in good taste, is inaccurate, is disparaging, does not clearly identify the Advertiser, is of poor quality that detracts from the overall quality of the Magazine or otherwise violates the standards, integrity or mission of the Magazine.
- Page sizes. Page sizes are as specified on the Order. Cover pages are the same size as a full page.
- Bleed. Full page, spreads and cover advertising space may bleed on all four sides. Materials should include a 1/8″ (.125) bleed area on all sides—materials 1/4″ wider and taller overall.
- Spec Sizes - Follow the Size Specs on the 2013 Rate Sheet.
- Electronic Formats: Convert all type to outlines/paths; convert colors to CMYK. Files: pdf preferred. Resolution 300+ dpi at longest dimension. Files that do not satisfy these requirements will be returned to Advertiser for correction or conversion.
- E-mail files to: AdManager@MacombNowMagazine.com (Data disks may be delivered to Magazine at address on the Contract.)
- F. Questions. AdManager@MacombNowMagazine.com
We are committed to delivering on your advertising investment. Please call us with any concern.